I would just like to say that I am always on my computer doing homework and if I just happen to hope on facebook or our blog, it is just a short break from my work. Take that, Anne.
I would never to deny you a much needed, brief break from what sounds like epic amounts of work, Sara. Now I understand: the internet gives your life meaning. You are a few very slippery steps from playing World of Warcraft. Beware.
4 comments:
Also, Martin, you really are not the coolest. I am impressed, however, with how much you love yourself.
Its about time you showed up.
I would just like to say that I am always on my computer doing homework and if I just happen to hope on facebook or our blog, it is just a short break from my work. Take that, Anne.
I would never to deny you a much needed, brief break from what sounds like epic amounts of work, Sara. Now I understand: the internet gives your life meaning. You are a few very slippery steps from playing World of Warcraft. Beware.
Post a Comment