Sunday, December 9, 2007

Apparantly Santa found out about Caroline Forging.

I like the new color scheme in honor of the holiday. Good work whoever did that.

7 comments:

caroline said...

i am not in favor of all this talk about me forging. People- im angry.

caroline said...

but i can still make friendly blog conversation.

Adam said...

Thank the Lord that you are a big enough person to overlook this forgery talk and continue with "friendly blog conversation". Claire/Chubs - I need to know which secret santas I have which person. They both know that I have them, so no need for secrecy here. I just need to know which party to bring which present.

Peace.

Sara said...

Yeah Caroline, I am really proud of you.
Adam, I have Nick and he has me so we decided to get each other ridiculous gifts. Do you have any suggestions. I am fairly certain I have come to the right person here. Don't let me down.

anneliesetoft said...

I don't remember which present is for which party either! I know to whom I am giving gifts, but it will be way awkward if people get double gifts at one party and none at the other. Claire, help me.

Also, I don't know what forging Caroline is being accused of, but she probably did it. Geez, Caroline, can't you tone down the evil scheming for the holidays? That is what Santa would do.

Adam said...

You could just get him a heineken (I do not know how to spell this particular brand) mini keg. He loves to get really drunk off of those. But if we are thinking ridiculous, give me a few days...

Sara said...

Anne
Way to continue the picking on Caroline. I like that this forging incident has been a topic of conversation for well over two weeks now. Keep it up troops!
Adam
That is a good idea. That will for sure be it unless you can think of something else. I like the dedication.
PS. I am going to need someone else to be purchasing that.